Friday 25 July 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello! I was so surprised when I saw that I'd been nominated for a Liebster Award by the blog 24 Hours from Home.The Liebster Award acknowledges smaller blogs which have less than 200 followers. I have to admit, I'd never heard of this award but I think it's a great way to get less well known blogs some recognition!

Here are the rules...
-Thank the blogger who nominated you
-Answer the question they sent you
-Nominate 11 bloggers to answer your own set of questions (under 200 followers)
-Contact them by commenting on a recent post

Nominations
Laura_Cuddles
The Short Hand
FashionLock
Nikki Andrews
Boogstique

1. 3 Desert island items
A ton of books
LancĂ´me milky cleanser
Chapstick


2. If you could take a flight anywhere tomorrow (money is no object), where would you go and why?
I would say Paris - but I'm actually travelling there on Tuesday (look out for posts!) so right now I'd say LA or New York! I do love a big city.

3. Your greatest holiday
One of my favourite holidays is trip me and my friends took to Zante after finishing A-Levels. We threw ourselves into that holiday - barely sleeping so we could make the most of our time there! It was what we needed at the time - a place with a good nightlife and cheap cocktails!



4. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Currently, it's living in Paris. It's something which has always appealed to me but the last year it's been something which I've decided I've got to do.

5. If you could invite 3 celebrities (living or deceased) to dinner, who would you invite and why?
Firstly, Stephen Fry. I've always wanted to meet him - I find him hilarious and so intelligent, I'd love to sit and have long conversations with him! Secondly, Kendall Jenner because I'm obsessed with her at the moment. And thirdly, JK Rowling because I'm a Harry Potter fan and I'd love to discuss it with her!

6. Why did you start blogging?
After finishing a Psychology degree, I had more time on my hands and needed a creative outlet. I've been reading beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs for years along with youtube videos - but I'm not brave enough to venture into youtube just yet!

7. Favourite lip product
Lip products are my weakness - it's hard to choose just one! If pushed though, I'd probably say MAC Ruby Woo.

8. Favourite food
It's a toss up between pasta, chilli and enchiladas! Common theme running here - spice, carbs and cheese!

9. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
Through primary and secondary school, my favourite subject was English. I've always been a book worm and wanted to be a journalist at one point! Through college I took English, Psychology and Sociology and enjoyed all of them... then went on to do a Psychology degree!

10. Best animal
There's no competition here really. It's got to be rabbits. I have a 2 year old Netherland Dwarf house rabbit called Benjamin and I absolutely adore him!



11. Your favourite outfit when you're on vacation
I don't do well in heat, so when I'm on holiday, I just want comfort. I tend to go for a bikini under a pretty summer dress!

Now girls - get answering the questions below!
1. Best drugstore dupe
2. Best heat protector
3. Top 5 lip products
4. Favourite model
5. Dream destination
6. Recommend a book
7. Recommend a film
8. Go to date night outfit
9. Favourite blogger/vlogger
10. Go to summer nail varnish
11. Favourite thing from Lush

Thanks for reading!
 
Hollie Mae 

No comments:

Post a Comment