Saturday 17 May 2014

Bienvenue

Hello, welcome to my blog!

I've recently decided to take the plunge and start trying new things. I want to learn and grow in different areas of my life and decided to document my experiences as I go along!

This blog will mainly consist of posts regarding beauty, fashion, lifestyle, education, travel and health and fitness as these tend to be the blogs which I personally enjoy reading!

To quickly introduce this blog...  my name is Hollie Miles, I'm 22 years old and I've just finished a Psychology degree. I previously started a blog during my degree but I massively neglected it and ultimately ended up abandoning it.

I feel that during the last three years I've been highly academic and had no time to engage in much else. So now is the perfect time so try and say yes to more experiences and step out of my comfort zone.

I'm planning on posting Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays each week.
Let me know if there is anything that you'd like me to write about!

I'm excited to begin this small journey and I hope you enjoy future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment