Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Night Out Look

Hello! I've done a similar post to this previously and it seemed popular, so I thought I'd do another!
This weekend me and my friends went out into Bristol as it was a bank holiday as well as some birthday celebrations! Keep reading to have a look at my outfit and how I did my hair and make-up!



Skin - L'Oreal Studio Secrets resurfacing Primer and Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer 002, Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15, Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in 021 Transparent
Eyebrows - MAC Eyeshadow in Omega, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel and Miss Sporty Clear Mascara
Bronzer - Prestige Cosmetics in Terra
Blush - Rimmel Stay Blushed in 001 Pop of Pink
Highlighter - MAC Colour Cream Base in Pearl (frost)
Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadows, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in 001 Black and Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner, MAC Mascara in Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash
Lips - Illamasqua in Howl and Lipcote

I had washed and dried my hair, but was running behind on time. Therefore, I just pinned the front sections of my hair at the back of my hair and used some hairspray to give my hair some volume!

I am wearing a white cropped shirt with a white bandeau underneath, black high-waisted denim shorts with the belt that came with them and black tights. This entire outfit is from New Look. You can just about see my jewellery which is a large embellished ring (a gift) and a small diamond ring (family heirloom). The nail varnish I'm wearing is the textured effects Nail Paints from Barry M in the shade Lady.




I am then wearing black lace-up platform trainers from New Look (here). My bag is from Next about 4 years ago.
Apologies for my skin and the poor quality of these photos (they were taken in a rush on my phone!)
Thank you for reading! More posts coming soon!
Leave me comments if there's any looks you'd like to see me try
Hollie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment