Friday 23 January 2015

The Naked On The Run Palette



Here's a spotlight on a palette that has caught my eye had my full attention since it's release. Naked On The Run is the 'do everything' palette - the ultimate travel palette that gives you the works to complete your look. 

Crammed into this palette you get a Perversion mascara, 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Stag, Naked lipgloss in Sesso, six brand new eyeshadow shades in dive, fix, resist, dare, stun and 5050 (which is extra large), a bronzer and a blusher. This is quite some feat for a travel palette. 

And the packaging certainly deserves a mention. Metallic rose gold packaging with an intricate feather-like design, plus a huge mirror.    

I've been putting off using this palette as it's so beautiful, but I just need to take the plunge. The eyeshadows are just my taste, especially the four brown shades. Also, I've never tried any face products from Urban Decay so I'm looking forward to seeing how the bronzer and blush turn out. 

Oh, and this is limited edition so get your hands on it while you still can!



Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see a make-up look created from this palette!

Hollie 

No comments:

Post a Comment